The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston today released several borrower and lender documents and a revised FAQ for the Federal Reserve’s Main Street Lending Program. The documents were released on the Federal Reserve of Bank of Boston website. The lending program was established with the passing of the CARES Act and is expected to be operational by early June.
The Program is meant to support small and medium-sized businesses that were in sound financial condition before the COVID19 pandemic.
Our team is working through all of the information and will include an overview during Monday’s webinar.
The revised FAQ document is 56 pages long and the list of documents released late last night are below:
- Lender Registration Certifications and Covenants
- Lender Wire Instructions
- Participation Agreement Transaction Specific Terms
- Participation Agreement Standard Terms and Conditions
- Servicing Agreement
- Co-Lender Agreement Transaction Specific Terms
- Co-Lender Agreement Standard Terms and Conditions
- MSNLF Lender Transaction Specific Certifications and Covenants
- MSELF Lender Transaction Specific Certifications and Covenants
- MSPLF Lender Transaction Specific Certification and Covenants
- MSNLF Borrower Certifications and Covenants
- MSELF Borrower Certification and Covenants
- MSPLF Borrower Certification and Covenants
- Main Street FAQs