Are you eligible for payroll tax credits up to $33,000 per employee?
If you haven’t explored the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERC) yet, you may be missing out on up to $33,000 in payroll tax relief per employee—even if you had a PPP loan!
In a webinar on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021, Bob Simpson and Kristen McCabe addressed many common questions and scenarios such as the latest guidance on applying for ERC, who is eligible for the credit, how to compute the amount of the credit, how to claim the credit, how it interacts with other benefits provided by the CARES Act, and more!
- A recording of the presentation and Q&A can be viewed HERE.
- You can also download the PowerPoint slides HERE.
Interested in a deeper dive into your eligibility? We have a team dedicated to helping you navigate this credit and provide you with optimal relief.
- Click HERE to access our receipts template.
- Download the excel file, enter your revenue data, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A member of our team will reach out to discuss how the ERC may benefit your situation.
If you or someone you know would like to receive information about Brinker Simpson news, upcoming webinars, and events, please email email@example.com.
- We encourage you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with questions, concerns, or topics you’d like us to cover in future webinars/videos.
- You can visit www.brinkersimpsoncares.com for the most up-to-date information on PPP, ERC, and other benefits provided by the CARES Act.
- Click HERE to follow us on LinkedIn.
Enjoy the rest of your week!