If your healthcare organization received funding from the Provider Relief Fund, there are new reporting requirements and deadlines set forth by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Office of Management and Budget that you must follow.
In a webinar on Wednesday, August 25, 2021, Brinker Simpson’s Audit Manager James Trubenbach-Byrne, CPA, walked us through the nuances of the reporting portal, Single Audit implications, information toolkit, reporting workbook, and much more. Linda Scafiro, CPA, a partner at the Firm, joined James to answer questions and help address various concerns.
- A recording of the presentation and Q&A can be viewed HERE.
- You can also access the PowerPoint slides HERE.
If you haven’t done so already, we strongly recommend registering via the Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal
- Click HERE to access the site and begin your registration process
- Click HERE to access the reporting template that was shared during the webinar
- Click HERE for FAQs
If you or someone you know would like to receive information about Brinker Simpson news, upcoming webinars, and events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage you to contact email@example.com at any time with questions, concerns, or topics you’d like us to cover in future webinars/videos.