Regardless of where you are in the application process, please review the following information as you proceed.
Here are some tech tips as you go through your application:
- If you have only one bank account in your SAM.gov registration, your Electronic Funds Transfer Indicator is 0000 (FAQ #53 under Application).
- If you want to remove an uploaded file, try uploading a new file to replace the file you wish to delete.
- If you’re seeing a zero-grant amount in the calculator, that could be because of an invalid start date, an offsetting PPP loan amount, or an insufficient revenue loss.
- If you email the SVOG Support Center, you may receive an email back from a zendesk.com account. This is an authorized SBA contractor.
- You do not need to complete a physical SF-424B document because the information required is captured when you register for SAM.gov.
- For technical support with the SVOG portal, password resets, or help with authenticator apps, contact 1-800-659-2955 or 1-800-877-8339 (TTY).
For those who have submitted their applications, the SBA anticipates SVOGs awards will start in late May, so continue monitoring the email account associated with your application. All application status changes will be communicated through email.
Entities eligible to apply for an SVOG include operators of live venues, live performing arts organizations, museums, and movie theaters, as well as live venue promoters, theatrical producers, and talent representatives.
As a reminder, per federal grant program guidelines that require the same and equal information to be provided to each applicant, SBA’s team members are limited on responses they can provide to applicants, including specific questions regarding SVOG eligibility, potential grant amount, and other detailed information.